Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Favorite Covers


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly book meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This weeks top ten is my Top Ten Favorite Covers. When I shop for books I usually go by the cover first. If a cover draws me in then I want to find out what that book is about. I have so many favorite covers that I am going to just do my recent top ten. These are covers for books I recently purchased or added to my wish list because their covers got my attention. 

1. Dragonswood by Janet Lee Carey. This a a beautiful cover. I haven't read this book yet, it is in my wish list but I love this cover so much. 











2. Wisdom by Amanda Hocking. This is the fourth book in the My Blood Approves series. All the covers are beautiful but this one is my absolute favorite. It is just gorgeous with the pink moon and the clouds! This book is also in my wish list.








3. Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley. I have seen this book on so many blogs lately. I love this cover, the way they are sitting with all the city lights in the background is really cool. This is another book from my wish list. 









4. Everneath by Brodi Ashton. I saw this on another blog and I added it to my wish list. The way she is walking though, and is also part of, the clouds is beautiful.











5. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi. This is an amazing cover. I cannot wait to see the covers in the rest of this trilogy. This is in my wish list. 











6. Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne. I saw this book on several In My Mailbox posts, so off I went to NetGalley to request it for review. I received it yesterday and I just couldn't help glancing through the first little bit. Wow! I cannot wait to get into this book. This cover is what drew me to go request it. 








7. Beloved by Patty Sarro. His wings, them standing together holding the ball of light, beautiful! I own this book and have it in my TBR pile. 










8. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire. I actually didn't pick buy this because of the cover. An author I love was reading it and suggested it to people waiting for her next book. When I saw the cover though, I loved it. I have already read this book and it gets five stars from me, even if I have been slacking and haven't written my review. 









9. Fateful by Cheri Schmidt. I love Big Ben in the background with the moon above it. I've read this book and it was really good. There are many similarities to Twilight but still a good book. 








10. Anathema by K.A. Tucker. I love this cover! The girl within the flower and blood dripping down, it is such a good cover. I own this but haven't gotten a chance to read it yet. 












Woohoo! I actually came up with ten this week! Drop by next week for the top ten books from a genre of my choosing. 

What do you think of the book covers I chose? What are some of your favorites? What genre should I post about next Tuesday? Leave it in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. I like Dragonswood and Monument 14, very cool. Haven't read them but the covers make me want to!

    ReplyDelete