Sunday, March 18, 2012

In My Mailbox (5)



Welcome to In My Mailbox, a book meme hosted by The Story Siren. Here are the books I got this week. Click the covers for more information!




For Review
From NetGalley:
The Hunt by Andrew Fakuda

Something Like Normal by Trish Doller

Burn Mark by Laura Powell

The Shapeshifter's Secret by Heather Ostler

Won
From Reading Romances
Mad About the Boy by Suzan Battah

It was a bit of a slow week but that is fine with me. I have plenty of reading to do to keep me busy for a while. Watch for tour stops and reviews of these books. What books did you get this week?

7 comments:

  1. Great books, I need to catch up for sure!
    Janiera @This is From my Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set! The Shapeshifter's Secret sounds really interesting. I hope you like it.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome book this week! Hunt looks so good, I keep seeing it around and now I'm dying to read it! I hope you're having an awesome weekend and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Burn Mark and Hunt sound so good, neither one of those books were on my radar. I can't wait to read your reviews on them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really excited about The Hunt and Burn Mark! Great haul! Thanks for visiting My IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like some interesting books! The cover of Burn Mark is gorgeous.

    Here's my IMM: http://writergrrlreads.blogspot.ca/2012/03/imm-3-birthday-edition.html

    P.S. I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, The Hunt! It sounds seriously awesome. And Burn Mark looks really good too! I'm not familiar with the others, but I hope they'll be great!

    Sorry for stopping by so late! Too much of a crazy week, sadly. I really hope you enjoy your new reads!

    ReplyDelete