Wednesday, February 22, 2012

"Waiting On" Wednesday - Revealed

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


This week I am very excited because I found out that Evangeline Anderson will soon be releasing:


So far there is no synopsis for Revealed by Evangeline Anderson. It is the fifth book in her Brides of the Kindred series. They are all erotic novels about an alien race called Kindred who saved Earth from the Scourge and the All Father. In exchange for protecting Earth, all unmarried young women must enter a draft where they may be chosen by a Kindred warrior for marriage. The first four books, Claimed , Hunted , Sought , and Found , were all amazing books. I cannot wait to read this one so I can find out what is happening with the brides and their Kindred. Also I am excited because this book is supposed to be about a human man name Detective Rast and Nadiah, who is the younger sister of one of the Kindred warriors. This cover was just recently revealed and the book is with the publisher now! Hopefully it will be out by the end of February. I can't wait!!!

1 comment: