Thursday, February 16, 2012

An Alphabet Trip to the Limerick Zoo by Jeanette Ramirez, Illustrated by AIC College of Design - Review


Synopsis: Your child will enjoy 26 full color illustrations, read 26 charming limerick poems, and learn interesting facts about 26 animals!

Educators LOVE This eBook! Great for home-schoolers, too.

Limerick poems are a necessary part of every school curriculum and a difficult concept which is made easy by this book - delivered in the most engaging way. From Amazon.


My Thoughts: An Alphabet Trip to the Limerick Zoo was a joy to read. Each letter was represented by a different animal with an illustration and a limirick. The illustrations were wonderful and and so beautifully done. I had a lot of fun with my children looking at each picture and talking about all the bright colors and what each animal was. The limericks were so fun and educational. My children had fun listening to them as we read this book. We pointed out words that they knew and talked about rhyming. They also got to learn some fun facts about animals. The final message of this book is a wonderful lesson to children, "Always take care of the animals". I have had many requests from my children to read this book again and again. They really enjoyed it and so did I.  

Stop by YouTube to see a preview of this great children's book. I would recommend this book for at least any children over three years old. My three and five year old loved it so much. My two year old loved all the pictures but he just doesn't sit still well for stories yet.


Rating: 5 out of 5
Buy this book on Amazon.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment