Monday, February 20, 2012

2012 Harry Potter Reading Challenge








Yay! I found a Harry Potter reading challenge to participate in. The 2012 Harry Potter Reading Challenge is hosted by The Reading Fever. If you would like to sign up then just stop by here


The goal is to read all seven of the Harry Potter books sometime throughout this year. That shouldn't be a problem. Once I start the Harry Potter series it takes me less than a month. I also plan to post reviews of the books. I might even watch all the movies again. 


Grab a book and read! Maybe it will be Harry Potter. :)

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a fun challenge. If I had access to all the books without using the library I would totally jump on this, but unfortunately, my sister's got books 1, 2, 4, 6, and 7 in a box somewhere and my brother lost book 5. :( Maybe one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never read any of the Harry Potter books, but I've always wanted to. I'm going to have to think about this challenge. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete