Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Books I Can Read in One Day
The Broke and the Bookish. This weeks top ten is the Top Ten Books I Can Read in One Day. If I am really into a book I can read many of them in one day. I'll give you the first ten that come to me.
1. Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls. Once I start this book I cannot put it down. I have been reading it in a day from the very first time I read it.
2. The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins. I read all three of these books in one day a piece. They are not short books, I just couldn't stop myself once I started.
3. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher. I love this book. The first time I opened it I couldn't put it down. It is so heartbreaking and I had to know what would happen next.
4. The Giver by Lois Lowry. This is a relatively short book but I still get it done in one day and I love it so I'm listing it.
5. Eragon by Christopher Paolini. This is a pretty long book but I have knocked it out in one day. I think the fact that it is a favorite helps.
6. Night Sky by Jolene Perry. I read this in a day for a review. It was so good!
7. Thoughtless and Effortless by S.C. Stephens. I love both books, and I usually read them in one day apiece.
8. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire. Once I started this book I just couldn't stop. I read and read until it was over in the middle of the night.
9. Kiss Me, I'm Irish by Bella Street. This is a really great book about fae. I loved it and read it in a little less than a day.
10. It's All Relative by S.C. Stephens. Yep another S.C. Stephens book that is just too good to put down.
Well there is my list. Sorry there aren't covers today, I'm running a little behind. Next week I'll be posting my Top Ten Books That Are Totally Deceiving. What books can you read in a day?