Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Meant for Me by Faith Sullivan - Review

Title: Meant for Me (Take Me Now)
Author: Faith Sullivan

Synopsis: Eric thought he had forever...before. 

Divided between reliving the past and embracing his new life with Ivy, Eric fears that love will once again be ripped from his grasp. Having faith in the future is hard. So many things can go wrong. 

Ivy is convinced that what they have is meant to be...but no one can escape the wheel of fate. 

Her love for Eric and the life they're creating make every sacrifice seem worthwhile. Until she's forced to reveal the truth surrounding her delicate condition. Even if it shatters his hope. 

Can they hold onto their newfound happiness or are events already in motion to keep them apart? 

My Thoughts: Meant for Me is the second book in the Take Me Now series. The story story starts around where Take Me Now left off, so if you haven't read the first book be prepared for spoilers in my review. I've been waiting to see what happens next in Ivy and Eric's story. Faith Sullivan delivered another amazing story that I loved reading. This book focuses a great deal on Ivy's pregnancy and a very unlikely deal that seems to have been struck. 

I found Ivy to be much more mature in this book. She still makes mistakes,  but her heart is in the right place throughout the book. I love that she is trying to find some way to provide for her family instead of just putting everything on Eric. Then there is our over protective alpha male type leading man. Eric is trying so hard to do everything for Ivy, even if she doesn't want him to. I love the protective instincts, but he is one stubborn guy once he has his mind set and that is not always best. An awesome part of this book was that it was told from several characters' points of view, not always Ivy and Eric. I loved the little glimpses into characters from the first book. It added something extra to the book.

I loved the roller coaster of this book. Some parts were hard to read, others were sweet and fun. Then there was that insane cliff hanger. I was just reading along and about lost it when things ended. I hope book three is almost ready, because I am dying to know what comes next for Ivy and Eric!

Rating:


Learn more and buy the book:

No comments:

Post a Comment