Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Authors That I'd Put On My Auto-Buy List

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly book meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This weeks theme is my Top Ten Authors That I'd Put On My Auto-Buy List (basically an auto-buy list is no questions asked..you love this author so much that no matter what they wrote next you'd buy regardless of genre or subject matter). So here is my Top Ten, if I had all the money in the world, in no particular order:

1. Elizabeth Sharp - She is a new author to me. I just read her Forces of Nature series last year. They were well written, grabbed my attention, and left me wanting more.

2. LK Rigel - After reading Bride of Fae I knew I was hooked on LK Rigel. She would have a permanent spot on my Auto-Buy list. 


3. Alyssa Rose Ivy - I loved her first two books in The Afterglow Trilogy, and her book, Veer, is amazing. I have her Crescent Chronicles on my wish list. Her books easily take me into another world, and I love that.


4. Tawdra Kandle - The King Series is an amazing series. Tawdra Kandle has been a new favorite of mine since I first read Fearless. 


5. James Patterson - I love everything about James Patterson. I may not be able to buy ever one of his books (he has so many!!), but they all go into my wish list. He is so amazing. His books are thrilling and full of action. Patterson has been a favorite of mine for a very long time now. I love his Alex Cross series and his Maximum Ride series the most.


6. Jolene B. Perry - Jolene Perry is a recent favorite, but every book of hers I have read has been so perfect. Her characters are full of depth, and her story lines deal with hard issues. 


7. Shadow Stephens - I loved Legion of Bats so much! Broken Butterflies was really good, too. I haven't read The 13th yet, but I own it. If it is anything like her first two I expect to love it. 


8. K.A. Linde - Her Avoiding Series has me hooked on her. She is so talented, and I can't wait to see what else she will do. I know I'll buy anything she puts out.


9. Melissa McPhail - I don't read a lot of Epics, but Melissa McPhail got me so hooked on Cephrael's Hand. I wouldn't think twice about buying any book she put out. 


10. S.C. Stephens - I already buy every book S.C. Stephens comes out with. I have read almost all of them (Conversion: Next Generation is in my TBR), and I cannot wait for her newest release. I haven't read one book of hers that I didn't love. 


11. Nicky Charles - I automatically get all of Nicky Charles' books. They are free, so I suppose it is cheating to put them on here... But I would get them all even if she charged. Nicky Charles is insanely talented and her lycans are hot!


Ok, so I have 11. Sometimes it's too hard to get it down to ten. Let me know who would be on your Auto-Buy list. Leave a link to your Top Ten in the comments and I'll stop by!

3 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of most of these authors -- are they mostly PNRs? I'm not a huge Patterson fan, but my kids are CRAZY about his Maximum Ride series.

    Glad to have found you via TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually a lot of them are PNR, but S.C. Stephens has several books that are not, K.A. Linde's books aren't, and neither are Jolene Perry's books. Quite a few are authors I have found through book tours.

      Delete
  2. Totally stumbled onto this.
    I'm flattered ;-)
    Thanks :-D

    Jo

    ReplyDelete