Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly book meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This weeks topic is my Top Ten Most Anticipated Books For 2013.
1. Reckless by S.C. Stephens - Releases March 5, 2013 - I am so ready for this book!! I've been waiting to find out what happens next with Kellan and Kiera.
2. Untitled (Brides of the Kindred # 8) by Evangeline Anderson - Release Date Unknown - The 7th book was just released. I am so excited to say that I got a copy for review from Evangeline Anderson. Her Brides of the Kindred books have yet to disappoint me, and I cannot wait to find out what happens next.
3. The Prey (Hunt Book Two) by Andrew Fukuda - Releases January 29, 2013 - I really loved The Hunt. I'll be ready to find out what happens to Gene.
4. Splintered by A.G. Howard - Releases January 1, 2012 - I love this cover, and I love the synopsis. I like the books that twist the old fairy tales and stories around, so this book should be a great read.
5. Hot Ticket (The Sinners on Tour # 4) by Olivia Cunning - Releases February 5, 2013 - I grabbed book three of this series from NetGalley. I hadn't even heard of it, and I didn't know it was a series at the time. Now I'm glad I found out about it, because I loved the third book, and I'm excited to get the fourth book.
6. Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire - Releases April 16, 2013 - This is Travis' side of the story. I can't wait!!
7. Broken by A.E. Rought - Releases January 8, 2013 - I actually already read an ARC of this from NetGalley. I loved it, and I want to buy a copy when it comes out.
8. Alex Cross, Run - James Patterson - Releases February 18, 2013 - I love the Alex Cross books. I am behind in reading them, but I still want every one that comes out.
9. Release Me by J. Kenner - Releases January 1, 2013 - Another book I already read, thanks to NetGalley. Also, another book I want to get a copy of once it come out.
Ok, I have nine. They are all books that I am very excited to read. Leave me a link to your Top Ten, or let me know what books you are excited about in 2013.