Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Creative Steps Review


I have a very busy household with five little ones. I always feel like I need to make some kind of structured time for us all to have fun and learn something. Making crafts together is a perfect way for us to do that. The Creative Steps magazines are so full of great craft ideas! I received a copy of the Winter 2011 and the Spring 2012 magazines. I have tons of new craft plans for my children. 


I am so excited about the Bean Bag Bullseye (pictured above) and the Letter Badges (pictured below) crafts. They will both be a lot of fun to use with my 5 and 3 year old over the summer to prepare for school.



I know spring is over but the Hands Up For Spring craft (pictured above) looks great! I think all of my children will enjoy the cute little hand puppets, especially since they will get to help make them.


The Cling Film Painting (pictured above) will be great with my children. Not only do they love anything where they get to paint but we can work on learning colors. 

There are just so many other amazing things in these magazines. A major favorite of mine is the Reading Corner! It is full of age appropriate book suggestions for children. There are also recipes! I can't wait to start doing all these great crafts with my children. I'll hopefully get to post about the crafts over on Five Kids and Crazy Me as I do them. 

The Creative Steps magazine would be an amazing teaching tool for many people to use with children. It would be great for teachers, parents, and many other people who care for and teach children. I have a feeling I will be having a very crafty summer. 

If you would like to learn more or connect with Creative Steps you can do so at Creative Steps Website, Creative Steps on Facebook, and Creative Steps on Twitter .

Also Creative Steps is offering a Special Readers Discount of 25% OFF Annual Subscriptions on both the online and printed versions of the magazines.

For annual subscription of online version -
With discount applied cost would be £13.50 (GBP) or $22.50 (USD)
Use the discount code KARDIG25 and use this email - info@creativesteps.co.uk
For annual subscription of printed version - 
With discount applied cost would be £22.35 (GBP) for UK customers or $63.75 (USD)for US customers (including postage) 
Use the discount code KARMA25 and this link   https://creativesteps.subscribeonline.co.uk/all-titles/creative-steps?offer=KARMA25








As a member of Karma Media I received this product from Creative Steps in hopes of obtaining a review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment