Sunday, June 17, 2012

In My Mailbox (17)



Welcome to In My Mailbox, a book meme hosted by The Story Siren! If you click the covers or titles they will take you to Amazon or Goodreads, depending on where I could find them. Here are all the books I got this week:

For Review:
NetGalley
League of Strays by L. B. Schulman

A Soldier's Secret by Marissa Moss

Sharing Hailey by Samantha Ann King

Love and Other Perishable Items by Laura Buzo

Bewitching Book Tours
Solstice by Donna Burgess


Gifted:
Porch Lights by Dorothea Benton Frank

My mother-in-law got me a signed copy of Dorothea Benton Frank's new book Porch Lights. This will be the first of her books I have read, but I am excited to get started on it. Thanks Cindy!

How I Spent My Summer Vacation by Elizabeth Fields

Elizabeth Fields was so great, and sent me a signed copy of her new book, How I Spent My Summer Vacation! I will be having a giveaway for it soon with my review. Thank you Elizabeth!!

Purchased:
I had to finish out the series! Don't tell the husband I bought books!
Devon's Pair by Jayne Rylon

Nailed to the Wall by Jayne Rylon

Hammer It Home by Jayne Rylon

Freebies:


Maid for Love by Marie Force (still free)
Danger in the Shadows by Dee Henderson
Sleep Tight by Anne Frasier
God Gave Me You by Cindy Bracken
Time to Get Ready, Bunny! by Brenda Ponnay
Two Shots by Joe Albert
The Night of Knives by Jon Evans
Sundial by C.F. Fruzzetti & M.I. Pearsall
The Dragon Egg by Michael Yu
UnEnchanted by Chanda Hahn (still free)
Tempest by Holly Hook (still free)
Sprite by Leigh Michael
Muse by Janica L. Stoff


My husband just accused me of being a book worm. I can't even imagine why. What did you get in your mailbox this week? Let me know or leave a link in the comments!

4 comments:

  1. I also got League of Strays this week! I haven't seen Sleep Tight before but that cover is definitely beautiful I will have to check it out =)

    Great mailbox, Happy Reading!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great books you got there! Hope, you'll enjoy them :D

    Happy Reading!
    Filia @ Anima Libri - Booksoul

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, great freebie list! Your mailbox exploded this week. Enjoy them!

    Mary
    http://sweepingme.com/2012/06/weekly-mailbox-roundup-37-2/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, nice haul! That's definitely a lot of books! I really love the cover of Love and Other Perishable items! Hope you enjoy them!

    Here’s my IMM

    ReplyDelete