Sunday, June 10, 2012

In My Mailbox (16)



Welcome to In My Mailbox, a book meme hosted by The Story Siren! If you click the covers or titles they will take you to Amazon or Goodreads, depending on where I could find them. Here are all the books I got this week:

For Review:
NetGalley
Shocking True Teen Stories: Seventeen

Promotional Book Tours
Immortal Voyage

Freebies:
Amazon



30 Delicious Dump Cake Recipes by Lori Burke 
Circle of Friends Cookbook - 25 Dip & Spread Recipes by Gooseberry Patch (still free)
Scars by Cheryl Rainfield
Buying Time by Kelly Cochran
Return to You by Kate Perry (still free)
30 Delicious Brownie & Bar Recipes by Lori Burke
Epic Tails by Xavier Finkley
Parallel by Claudia Lefeve (still free)
Pookie and Tushka Find a Little Piano by Jorge (still free)
Arena One: Slaverunners by Morgan Rice (still free)
The Silence of Lir by Mary Twomey 
Here by Denise Grover Swank 


Well that is all the books I got this week. Let me know in the comments what you got in your mailbox!

9 comments:

  1. Several look they'll be super ahmazing! Enjoy the haul! Check out what I got this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Immoral Voyage sounds super interesting! Definitely adding that to my wishlist :) Enjoy all your books!

    Here's my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard good things about Scars! I hope you find it to be a great book.

    Happy reading :-)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got Here & Return To You from Amazon this week, also. I hope you enjoy all your reads!

    New GFC follower. :)
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I'm a new follower.
    Oh Wow! immortal Voyage looks really cool! Hope its good!
    Amazon has THE BEST free kindle books. I could spend hours and hours just looking through their online store. Hope you enjoy all your books! Have a good week :)
    Caroline @ Bon Bons and Reveries

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm, cookbooks!! Scars also looks really good.


    Care to check out my IMM/Stacking the Shelves?
    Have a great week!
    -Danie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here, Epic Tails, and Pookie and Tushka find a little piano look so good! I am a new follower! I love the free books offered on Amazon, especially having four crazy boys of my own. The kids books are wonderful!
    I would be honored if you would check out our children's book blog website: www.superreadingkids.blogspot.com

    and here is my more mature book review blog as well as what is In My Mailbox too! http://readtomyhearts.blogspot.com/2012/06/in-my-mailbox-1.html Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm new to the blog. I love Amazon's free books. I have Return To Me but haven't read it yet. A couple of the other books look good too.

    My blog - http://bookbloggermom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete