Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Books I'd Like To See Made Into A Movie


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly book meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is the Top Ten Books I'd Like To See Made Into A Movie. Awesome topic, here we go with my Top Ten!


1. The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini. I know they already made Eragon but it was just not good. No where near as good as these books deserve. So they just need to start over, remake Eragon, and then just keep going!







2. Thoughtless and Effortless by S.C. Stephens. I love all of Stephens books and would love seeing any of them as movies. These two just happen to be my absolute favorites. I even picked my dream cast for the movies.








3. Tomorrow Land by Mari Mancusi. I loved this book a lot. I would love to see it as a movie, plus it's got zombies. We need another zombie movie!







4. Brides of the Kindred series by Evangeline Anderson. They are steamy, yep very steamy, but they would still make amazing movies. Alien warriors who claim Earth's females as their brides, while pampering them constantly, and constantly fighting a war against evil. Yes, movies, please!






5. Legion of Bats by Shadow Stephens. Just read this book recently and I loved it! It's paranormal, and really we can always use more paranormal movies!








6. Night Sky by Jolene Perry. This was a really great Young Adult romance. I think it would make a really beautiful movie, especially since it's from the male character's perspective.







So, since I actually have more than ten with all the series, I am done. What books would you like to see as movies? Let me know in the comments, and come back next week for my Top Ten Favorite Quotes From Books!

3 comments:

  1. Love your choices! :) I really have to read Brides of the Kindred...

    Ella
    My Top 10 Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tomorrows land sounds really good! I will have to add that to my TBR. Your right we need more zombie movies and not the low budget B rated.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gread list! I'd love to see Thoughtless, too. :P

    ReplyDelete