Tuesday, December 4, 2012
Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly book meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This weeks topic is the Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me. I love this Top Ten! My book wish list is massive and always growing. I just hope Santa looks at my list...
1. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi - Everyone seems to have read this book! I love the cover, love the synopsis, love that it's dystopian, and I would love for Santa to bring me this book.
2. Ashes, Ashes by Jo Treggiari - A dystopian, not much else to say. Dystopian is probably my favorite genre (even better than paranormal, although if you throw in paranormal with dystopian, AMAZING). The reviews seem mixed, but I still want to read it.
3. Collision Course by S.C. Stephens - I've read this book, and used to have a copy when it was free. Stupid computer crash means I lost it and all the other free S.C. Stephens books. Now I am buying them (quite happily) as they are released.
4. A Child Called It by Dave Pelzer - I have a hard copy of this book. It may still be packed in a box somewhere, but it is an amazing book. I really want a Kindle copy of it.
5. Partials by Dan Wells - Dystopian, are we seeing a pattern here? This book has much higher ratings and I am behind the rest of the reading world here, too.
6. Everneath by Brodi Ashton - Is it bad that I really want to read this book because of the cover? My gosh it is gorgeous. The reviews are great and it sounds incredible.
7. Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley - So even though I'm pretty sure I already know who Shadow is and how the book will end, I want to read the whole journey.
8. Zoo by James Patterson - Dumb me read the free preview of this. I am now waiting very impatiently to find out what happens.
9. Slammed by Colleen Hoover - This book was a suggestion from a couple of authors I love.
10. Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay - I love books about history, especially books that are based during WWII. This book was discussed in a tour group I'm with and I have been waiting to get it since.
So, there is a very, very small portion of my wish list. They are the books I want the absolute most right now. In case Santa was wondering. Also, if Santa just wanted to bring me a gift card to Amazon, I wouldn't be upset at all.
What books do you want Santa to bring you? Let me know in the comments or leave me a link and I'll stop by your Top Ten.