Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday - Rewind



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly book meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Today is a Rewind day. I could go back and choose a topic that has been covered in the past. I debated a lot on which topic to choose. I finally decided to go with the Top Ten Books I Want to Reread. Yeah, it's kind of a simple topic, but I typically reread certain books or series at least once a year, so those are the books I plan to list, or the books that will be added to that list.

1. Thoughtless & Effortless by S.C. Stephens - To me these are a given. If you haven't read these books yet, you are truly missing out. I found these books just last year, but I have read them quite a few times since then. I just can't get enough of Kellan Kyle, or S.C. Stephens amazing writing.

2. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire - This is a book I found this year. I've read it twice, and I expect I will read it many more times. 

3. The Law of the Lycans series by Nicky Charles - I found Nicky Charles around the exact same time I found S.C. Stephens. Free books are always awesome, but free books that turn out to be absolutely amazing reads are even better. I love Nicky Charles' work, and I love reading her Lycan books.

4. Bride of the Kindred series by Evangeline Anderson - More books I found last year. I have reread these several times, and I will keep reading them. There are six books so far, and I reread the whole series every time she puts out a new one. 

5. Demonica series by Larissa Ione - I got these books on suggestion after reading many of the above books. I wasn't sure at first, but then I was not disappointed. I love the Demonica series and they are on my at least once a year list, too.

6. Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling - Of course this is on my list. I read the Harry Potter series at least once a year. I'm actually reading them right now. I love Harry Potter, and every time I read them I enjoy every moment. 

7. The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer - This is another obvious one for me. I know Twilight isn't for everyone, but I love it, and I read it every year. 

8. The Host by Stephenie Meyer - I read the host at least once a year, too. I actually like it better than the Twilight books.

9. The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins - I read these books for the first time this year, and then again later in the year. I know they will be on my at least once a year list.

10. The Left Behind series by Jerry B. Jenkins & Tim LaHaye - I usually read these books once a year. I haven't yet this year because I don't own the whole series and I haven't been to the library in ages. I want to get them all on my Kindle so I can read them easier.

So there is my Rewind post. What books do you want to reread? Let me know in the comments, and leave me a link to your Rewind posts. 

7 comments:

  1. I'm impressed that there are some books you reread every year--I don't read fast enough to be able to do that. Good luck getting through them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a broad list! And lots of books you've already re-read. Wow! Oh the drama in Beautiful Disaster - so great. I can't wait for the story from Travis' perspective. I loved the Hunger Games and even Twilight (though not as much on repeated re-reads). Harry Potter is a definite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've re-read the Harry Potter books more times I can count, but I've been reading them less since I started blogging, partly because I'm thinking about reviews for the blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I really haven't reread any books. My TBR list is far too large to be able to, really. If I were to, though, Harry Potter certainly would be on my list! Here is my TTT.

    Vyki @ On The Shelf
    Check out my new meme Cover Crush!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 7, 8, and 9 surely would make my list too!
    great post!

    Katie @ Inkk

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Host and Twilight pop up for me a few times a year as well but by now I pretty much know the books backwards and forwards :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Other than Twilight, The Hunger Games and Harry Potter, I haven't read any of these :( Great list!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete